Roof Repair Specialist was started by brothers Andre and Chris, and they both pour their hearts and souls into the family business.
Since opening our doors in 2011, customer service has always been our top priority. Our core service started with roof repairs and has since expanded to roof replacements, maintenance, and Roof Maxx. We’ve done projects ranging from small leaks in garages to 200-unit HOA complexes. No matter the size of the job, our core focus is to deliver quality roofing solutions with exceptional customer service.
Our Core Values
- Deliver “Wow!” through service
- Fairness in all interactions
- Personal accountability
- Get it done
- Have fun doing what you do
- Constant improvement of self and company
What Makes Us Different
- We are prompt and punctual. We do what we say we will and do it within the promised timeframe. Even in LA traffic, we do our absolute best to be on time.
- We are insured and licensed. We have a C-39 roofing license, Workers Compensation Insurance 1 Million, General Liability 2 Million Aggregate, Commercial Auto $500,000, and a License Bond.
- We have an in-house crew. We employ and train our roofing technicians. This may not sound like that big of a deal, but we assure you it is. Unfortunately, most roofing companies in LA subcontract projects to other roofers and lose control and quality of the final product.
- We have helpful customer service. When you call, we answer. We are personable and professional while giving you the best service in the area. Customer service is our number one priority.
- We are reputable. We are not your run-of-the-mill roofing contractor. We keep our prices fair and won’t upsell services you don’t need.
Our Family Tree
While you’ve heard the warning “Don’t work with friends and family”, our approach is the opposite. There’s value in trusting the people you work with, and our friends and family treat the business like it’s their own. Even new hires who are not related to the owners are welcomed and considered part of the family.