That’s right, we do more than repairs—we also replace roofs!
Our company initially started out repairing roofs, but we got tired of fixing other roofers’ installation mistakes—so we decided to start replacing them ourselves.
As the saying goes, the devil is in the details. If 99% of the roof doesn’t leak but one part does…then that roof has failed. Or if an entire roof is installed properly except for one flashing, that roof has also failed. A roofer’s challenge is doing the small details correctly, whether that’s installing flashing around the chimney, priming flashing prior to installation, or making proper nail patterns on step flashing.
Anyone can watch a YouTube video on how to install shingles or slap some tar on a roof. The expertise lies in mastering the details of the work. Our years of experience repairing faulty roofs has taught us to pay close attention to these details to ensure we don’t miss a single detail and do the job correctly the first time.
- Our professional inspectors will evaluate your roof and present solutions during your appointment, helping you pick the roof replacement option that’s right for you.
- We will provide you with an estimate for the solution you choose with a detailed scope of work, so when the final invoice comes, you won’t get any surprises.
- Our team will provide samples and work with you on picking roofing materials and colors that coordinates seamlessly with your home.
- While on the job, our technicians will follow the OSHA mandated safety steps while giving your home its brand new roof.
- During the process and at job completion, we clean up. Our goal is to leave your property cleaner than when we first got there.
From obtaining permits to scheduling technicians, our production team has you covered. We will be in lock-step with you every step of the way, answer any questions you have, and keep you updated along the entire roof replacement process.